The GFI Unlimited Program (“GFI Unlimited”) is a unique, value driven approach to provide you with the software you need to manage your business in accordance with the terms set out below.
The licenses granted under GFI Unlimited are governed by the terms and conditions set forth in the applicable End User License Agreement located at https://www.gfi.com/legal (the “EULA”) as modified by the terms and conditions of GFI Unlimited. GFI reserves the right to modify GFI Unlimited at any time.
The “GFI Catalog” is located at https://www.gfi.com/legal.
“GFI Unlimited Qualifying Units” are the applicable license models corresponding to each GFI Unlimited Product, as set out in the applicable EULA.
“GFI Unlimited Products” are the products listed in the GFI Catalog.
In order to be eligible to participate in GFI Unlimited, you must have:
Purchased GFI Unlimited Qualifying Units; or
been notified in writing by GFI that you are eligible to participate.
Once you become a GFI Unlimited member, you must renew your subscription to the GFI Unlimited Qualifying Units in order to continue to benefit from GFI Unlimited.
3. GFI UNLIMITED SUBSCRIPTION. As a member of the GFI Unlimited Program, you are entitled to:
a term subscription license to a GFI Unlimited Product;
additional term subscription licenses for the same number of units to each GFI Unlimited Product;
any GFI Unlimited Product updates GFI makes generally available to its paying customers; and
support for the GFI Unlimited Products as per the EULA.
The examples below are provided to you for illustrative purposes only and do not reflect your actual rights under GFI Unlimited:
If you purchase 50 GFI Unlimited Qualifying Units for a three (3) year term; you are eligible to receive a three (3) year subscription to 50 license units of each product listed under the GFI Catalog; such as 50 license units of GFI OneGuard™, 50 license units of GFI® Archiver, and so on.
If you purchase 25 GFI Unlimited Qualifying Units for a 1 (one) year term; you are eligible to receive a one (1) year subscription to 25 license units of each product listed under the GFI Catalog; such as 25 license units of GFI® WebMonitor, 25 license units of GFI MailEssentials® and so on.
4. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS. The following additional conditions apply to GFI Unlimited:
You must purchase a minimum of 10 GFI Unlimited Qualifying Units per transaction;
The units of the GFI Unlimited Products may may be applied to each GFI Unlimited Product in the GFI Catalog but no one GFI Unlimited Product in the GFI Catalog may exceed the quantity of GFI Unlimited Qualifying Units purchased. In addition, some products may have a maximum supported capacity of units which can be configured and used to maintain support ability;
GFI Unlimited does not provide the following additional components as a part of the GFI Unlimited subscription: hardware appliances, fax connectivity hardware, fax connectivity software, fax connectivity software subscriptions; and
Kerio® Control can be obtained at no additional cost through use of the virtual appliance deployment method; however if an appliance based deployment method is desired it must be purchased separately using specific GFI Unlimited hardware appliance pricing schedule. A Kerio® Control license for the GFI Unlimited Qualifying Units will be applied to the hardware appliance.
5. LICENSE SCOPE. The license to the GFI Unlimited Products will be governed at all times by the applicable EULA, as modified by these terms and conditions and will be restricted to your internal use only. All restrictions of use and limitations set forth in the applicable EULA remain in full force and effect.
6. TERM. The “Term” of the license for each GFI Unlimited Product will be the term you selected when you purchased the GFI Unlimited Qualifying Units.
GFI Unlimited Products will be offered in 12, 24, or 36 month terms, billed annually, in advance.
Additional GFI Unlimited Qualifying Units can be purchased at any time during the Term; all additional units will be pro-rated and co-termed to the expiry date of the existing GFI Unlimited Product(s) subscription.
Downgrade of units is not possible mid-term, and is only possible at the time of renewal of the GFI Unlimited Product(s) subscription.
7. TERMINATION. On termination or expiration of the GFI Unlimited Program, or your eligibility, or termination of a specific benefit provided from the GFI Unlimited Program membership the conditions as set in the termination Section of the applicable EULA will apply to the terminated licenses granted under GFI Unlimited. For avoidance of doubt, you must immediately stop using the GFI Unlimited Product(s) and delete or remove all copies (including backup copies) of GFI Unlimited Product(s) from your systems.
8. FEES. Provided that you have paid for the GFI Unlimited Qualifying Units, the subscription fees for the additional GFI Unlimited Products are waived during the Term. For clarity, the additional licenses and support for the GFI Unlimited Products are provided at no additional charge provided that you continue to be a member of the GFI Unlimited Program.
9. DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION NOT INCLUDED. GFI Unlimited Products may require additional professional services with respect to installation and deployment. All costs of installation and deployment will be borne by you. Should you elect to hire GFI for any installation, deployment, customization, or other professional services, any such engagement will require the execution of a separate agreement.
Last Updated: April 3, 2018.