Unmatched Quality of Service
Easily prioritize and monitor network traffic to guarantee high-speed transmission for the most important traffic types. Internet Link Load Balancing optimizes Internet access by distributing traffic across multiple links. Kerio Control monitors link availability, and automatically disables or re-enables links to ensure continuous Internet access.
Kerio Control QoS gives you fine-grained control over how much bandwidth each type of network traffic can consume. Cap lower priority traffic by setting a bandwidth maximum, or guarantee high priority traffic by assigning a minimum. Kerio Control also uses Internet Link Load Balancing to distribute Internet traffic across multiple links.
Load balancing and QoS features
- Internet link-load balancing
- Policy-based routing
- Automatic connection failover
- Reserve bandwidth for high priority traffic
- Restrict bandwidth for low priority traffic
- User data transfer quotas
- Bandwidth rules based on time intervals, traffic and content rules, traffic type, users, service, DSCP, etc.