How to manually download a patch in GFI LanGuard
- In the GFI LanGuard console, with a scan loaded, navigate to the Remediate tab > Remediation Center
- Select Deploy Software Updates, then select the intended patch
- Right click the patch and select Properties
- Copy the Source URL: file path into the browser and download into the Download directory: path
- Check if the file needs to be unblocked by opening its Properties via Windows Explorer. If you see an Unblock button on the bottom of the General tab, click it.